Student Support and Intervention (SSI) supports our campus community and promotes individual student success.
- Promote student success and retention through engaging educational, behavioral, and clinical interventions.
- Guide and consult with faculty and staff related to student concerns.
- Provide interventions, support planning, and safety planning in coordination with on and off campus partners.
- Facilitate the SOU Cares reporting system and related interventions.
- Host the Student Support Network/Behavioral Intervention Team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for parents and family member concerns.
2018 Black Originals Real 2017 Madrid Polo Shirt Adidas Use 911 for immediate response to an urgent threats. 911 dispatches Campus Public Safety, Ashland Police, and Ashland Fire and Rescue.
SOU Cares reporting:
- SOU Cares reports are on the faculty, staff, or student tabs in the SOU portal (My SOU).
- Family members may call the Director of Student Support and Intervention at 541-552-6223 or email email@example.com.
Stevenson Union, Suite 321
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520